CORA IS 6 MONTHS! I know, crazy. When we took her to her 6 month appt., she was 5 1/2 months, but we had to go early before we left and she was almost 18 lbs! She was in the 75% for everything for 6 month babies and she was only 5 1/2 months! Not only that, I think she has gained 10 lbs since we got here. She is the greatest delight and I just wovey my wittle baby! She eats solids (likes mostly sweet potatoes and pears), shakes her head no if you do, is hearing the word "momma" about 10 million times a day to hopefully be her first word as she is kind of talking, if on her back she can shimmy around, and is now (just barely again -- moving really messes her up) sleeping 10+ hours a night! Oh how I love her.

Cora and Carlton! I really miss him.

On our walk, she gets bored.

Falling asleep in the jumperoo.

Close-up

On the Seattle Ferry!
Cora Laughing--with kevy trying really hard to make her laugh. Kevin is almost just as funny.
Cora upside-down
Trying to eat that darn banana
2 comments:
CORA IS SO DARN CUTE!!!! Miss you guys! Thanks for the updates. And Congratulations on your hair clip business! The ones that you showed are dang cute!! Hope to get up to see you soon!! Love you all!
I miss you guys! I especially miss kissing my fat little Cora Belle. Love you guys!
Post a Comment