Friday, May 28, 2010

Hair Clip Update!

So I know you were worried about me and my crafting after that vendor market, but I just made a huge advance! My things will now be featured at ISH! What is Ish? It is only the COOLEST store in Bremerton! You may not think that is saying much, but this could be the coolest store ever! This lady that worked as a costume designer for feature films (and still works on things from Seattle) started this store because she collects vintage clothing and costumes! When you all come visit, I'll take you there! It is amazing!


Anyway, I showed her my stuff and she said she loved it! Well not all of it, but she wants to buy 2 dozen clips starting! She gave me some ideas (and buttons she had laying around) and here is what I came up with!









Let me know what you think!

9 comments:

Matthew & Sophia said...

They are swesome!! I especially love that last two patterned ones. I wear them for sure!

Unknown said...

Congrats Katie! That's super cool. They look legit.

Laura said...

Congratulations Kate! Those are sweet! You're a pro!

Also, could Cora be any cuter? She's simply adorable! I love how her laugh sounds like it takes effort. :)

Christina said...

That is awsome Katie. They look great!

Brooke said...

My wonderful friend! I knew you would do great! I love the new ideas and that is so cool that she gave you some buttons. Congratulations!

Kacee said...

How exciting!!! You are a pro bow maker now :) All of your crations are darling! nice work!

Eric and Hayley said...

Hi Katie,

This is Eric's wife, Hayley, from the infamous moonbuggy team. Kevin gave Eric the link to your blog and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Your posts are awesome and make me laugh. I love your bows/crafts they are super cute. I need to get me some of those. My poor little girl doesn't own a single big flower bow thing :( I'm impressed by how talented you are. Anyway, hope you don't mind me reading...if so, blame it on Kevin.

Mary said...

these look great! whenever we may have a baby, i hope it is a girl and then i will buy your super sweet goods. xo

Brittany said...

Kate - these are amazing! Look at you! You're totally the real deal - having your stuff sold in stores. I can't wait to come and see the store! I'm so excited to see you!!!