
The front window in the living room that looks out onto the porch and some pretty nice houses. The nicer houses are just to the right of these ones, but they are okay. You will see that stained glass again in the door and the bathroom.

A corner of the living room...I had to include this picture because I love that chair!

The desk/office part of the living room.

The fireplace and TV part of the living room!

More living room look to the double doors to the backyard. We fixed the cream couch (well Kevin did) and it is usable again, thank goodness!

The couch and back wall of the living room.

The front of the house! So cute!

The front again with a picture of the garage.

The front door with more stained glass. And notice our awesome bronze mailbox.

The entryway with some lovely green carpet and pink wallpaper. Curious.

Our beloved jungle bathroom! Black toilet, black cupboards, black sink...black everything.

Another view of Jungle bathroom so you can see the wallpaper on the ceiling! What were they thinking!

Looking into the kitchen from the hallway and that is the door that goes to the basement.

The kitchen! They remodeled it not too long ago so it is still nice. A nice big fridge and we love having a bread area.

Looking out the Kitchen windows.

Looking into the dining area from the kitchen. It has nice bay windows and a spot for the high chair! And notice my flowers I got from Seattle last Thursday! And all the entryways are coved.

Another picture looking through the windows! I just love having a dining area!

The third bedroom where they had custom built-in shelves put in. This is the room where we have put everything we haven't quite put away (obviously), but it will be done by tonight before we have Ada come over!

The owners took out the closet in this room (they used it as a office) and made it a wet bar! There is a wine bottle holder and a spot for a mini fridge! Awesome.

The bathroom with matching stained glass from the front door and the living room! The bathroom could use some work (as Kevin can't even see himself in the mirror as it is too short) and it isn't as nice as the one we just remodeled, but works fine.

Cora's room! Doesn't the rug match the chair perfectly? I really love it all together! I just love sitting in that glider!

Cora's crib and changing table! With the picture Kacee took on the wall! She is actually in the crib sleeping in this picture!

The craft room! It is a tiny room, but perfect to store all my stuff!

More craft stuff!

Another shelf in the craft room!

Our bedroom! The pictures fuzzy, and you can tell we haven't gotten a King comforter yet, but I promise we will! Notice how much room there is! Even with a king bed! And we have windows on both sides of the room, really nice!

Our storage section of the basement! Lots of storage!

The double doors of the basement leading out to the garage section. And on the right our Christmas tree!

The laundry section of the basement! It has seen better days and it sucks taking our clothes down 2 floors, but it works okay!
And that is it! It is about 3,000 sqft! It is actually really nice and we would love it, except for those darn roosters! And yes, they woke me up at 5:00 am again this morning! Landlords are working on it...hope they are gone before the parentals come!
17 comments:
Wow! It looks fabulous!
Super cute! I especially love the outside and the kitchen. I'm so jealous you live in WA.
Katie it looks great... and roomy!
Thank goodness for the nice kitchen and dining area. Otherwise those bathrooms would just kill me!
You've done a great job making it look homey.
KATIE! I love it!!! You already look so settled! I'm jealous! Seriously, nice decorating!
Your house is adorable. I'm so jealous. I watch HGTV all day long and pretend I'm the one buying the house :)
It DOES look fabulous! I too love the kitchen. I also think the jungle bathroom isn't too bad! :) Nice shooting pictures too!
I love it!!
Soooooooo awesome! I love your decorating taste and mixing of old and new! I am seriously so jealous, I can't wait to have a vintage house to love someday.
The Jungle Bathroom (it is capitalized in my mind) is awesome.
Totally stealing the deco ideas from the Jungle Bathroom ;)...
It's a very cute place and it looks like you've got things all set up nicely!
Jungle Bathroom Rules!!! That is the greatest. The house looks super duper. I'm glad you found such a great place!
What a fantastic house! I could do without the wallpaper on the ceiling but other than that it is perfect! Miss you guys!
Fun place! I love it!
Your house is awesome! I love the stained glass window, kitchen, built in book shelves, etc.. You have done a great job making it into a home. If the roosters continue to be a problem just pretend you are in Kauai. I think about you every morning when the roosters here wake me up at 5:00. Love ya guys!
Wow, wow and WOW! Your place is AWESOME. I want to come visit so bad. You have done a great job decorating. I love your taste. I am laughing thinking about how Kevin is too tall for the mirror in that bathroom. Haha. So funny. Love it!
What an adorable house!! I need you to come teach me how to decorate sometime - I am totally impressed with how cute everything looks. And I'm even MORE impressed that you are all moved in and everything is so clean! I wish I could come up there and see you and the house in person!
Post a Comment