
I could spend hours shooting the targets and watching what happens. Second; however, it seems crazy that I could be holding a gun that could actually HURT, not to mention kill, someone. I am pretty anti-guns in general. BUT my curiosity took over and we have a friend (the one that owns the airplane...a good friend to have!) that owns tons of guns and so we went up past the Hood Canal Bridge to a place where they have cut all the trees down for logging and just shot a few rounds. I must say my first shot was scary and thrilling at the same time. I got better and better. We had a blast! I don't know if I see myself doing it very often, but it was fun for once!
Dan giving me a quick run-down of etiquette.
My first shot!
I don't think I had the proper stance!
The smoking gun...
Cora enjoying her ear muffs!
3 comments:
oh my goodness, how cute is cora?
and man, you are hot stuff with a weapon. watch out, world.
xoxo
Love that your first shot was with an assault rifle. That's a pretty shocking break-in. Usually you start with something a little smaller caliber.
You now have two choices for nick-names: "GI Jane" or "Katie Warrior Princess". Choose wisely.
I secretly love shooting guns too, but have the same mixed emotions about it. My dad was in the military and told me that guns were for one thing and one thing only... killing people! Ugh! But again, I quite enjoyed shooting at the shooting range when I was young and in YW. We should do that for an activity!
Post a Comment