Since I posted all of my favorite pictures of the wedding, I thought I would back track to some of my bridals. I got these pictures taken at the Exchange Place Boston building in Salt Lake City (400 South State Street). My dad works at the twin building right across the street.
I have always loved these buildings!! I know some of the picutres look like I have wings, but maybe that isn't too far off? So since I am using this blog as a journal, I thought I might as well tell a little about my dress. I LOVE THAT DRESS!!! I bought it at a little boutique wedding dress store in San Fran that I found with mom. When I was out there I decided to go to all the expensive stores and try on dresses, why not right?
So I found this dress at ond of the first places I went and loved it immediately. It was 75% off because it was one of the dresses that people actually try on.
It fit perfectly, without one of those clamps (that is what you get for being chubby). Of course, it didn't have sleeves or anything so at all the other dress stores that I went to, I talked with the designers about what I could do. There was this one little asian woman that I talked to and she suggested that I get a lace bolero made. What a good idea!So I had Penelope (the woman in Utah that made my sister's dress) make a bolero for a great price. The dress is ivory and not as yellowy as it looks in the pictures. The dress has two side trains or panels that you can pull up (I think I have them up in the pictures). Anyway...you just need to see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment