
He came to San Francisco this weekend and we have been touring the sites (chinatown, Fisherman's Warf, etc.). Then we went to dinner at a nice Italian place (Kuleto's) and we drove across the Golden Gate trying to find a lookout. It had been clear all day but that night it was so foggy we couldn't see five feet in
front of us. So we decided to get out anyway and it was absolutely freezing!! So we get back in the car and he says he has something for me....and he brings out this huge present (wrapped in Christmas paper) and I open it and it is a shower curtain that is black with white skulls and crossbones (for those of you who remember the Disneyland trip...). I was hoping to find the ring in there, but I couldn't and was ge
tting a little antsy. So then we are driving back to my apartment and he was talking about how it was going to be all perfect with the view and being outside. So I thought that he wasn't going to do it that night, but when we got home and we were carrying up some groceries I walked into my room and there was a dozen roses on my bed with the lady and the tramp stuffed animals (again inside joke) with the
ring on the noodle between them. Then he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. Don't worry I studied the ring before I made an rash decisions.
ring on the noodle between them. Then he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. Don't worry I studied the ring before I made an rash decisions.
No comments:
Post a Comment