Wednesday, November 7, 2007

WEDDING!


I have tons of pictures that I am going to post for this one!!! Mostly of Kevin and I. I just loved my photographer (Duston Todd) and some of the pictures he took. The wedding was fabulous!! Hahah, I sound so corny.

I really wasn't nervous at all (well on my way to the temple I wanted to jump out of the car, but that was the only time). Kevin and I played Solitare on the computer while my mom and sister were freaking out. You should just see our wedding video!
My cousin-in-law Zach Hilton came over and took video footage of the "getting ready". Mom with her diet coke, geez :). So the ceremony was incredible. We had Elder Busche, my old Sunday School teacher, perform the ceremony and he was great. He said a really important line, "Love is needed most when it is the least deserved." Elder Busche also sealed Chase and Kacee, I think. (And I think he told them the same line). Our families were there and I think everyone felt Carrie. The room was PACKED!

We then took pictures in the 14 degree weather, and shivered the whole time. Especially me, I should have lined my dress with flannel. This is where most of the pictures came from. At least it was sunny and beautiful. Then we went straight to Oakridge Country Club for our wedding lunch. Robyn and Glenn were there!! They sat at the Bride's table along with the other parents and grandparents. We ate food that we didn't order (there was some sort of mix up) and heard from people that thought they were funny...Chase.


The best was Kevin's dad who talked about how Kevin was such an easy kid to raise because Carrie was so crazy. Hahah, killer. If anyone wants the uncut version of these talks, let me know :). After that I had to squeeze back into my dress and people started coming. The food at the reception was fabulous!! The artichoke dip was my favorite. Another thing, the center pieces and flowers were amazing. I wish I had better pictures of them.


We didn't have a line, but we just went around and talked to everyone. I hardly saw Kevin because we were talking to different people. The Revised Edition (Dad's band, he is the drummer) played off and on. Matthew (my nephew) was going crazy on the dance floor. James (Kevin's nephew) was putting up a pretty good show too.
I love hearing the Revised Edition play. It was great seeing everyone at the wedding and don't my bridesmaids look gorgeous. I had my sisters Lara and Kacee, and Kevin's sisters Emily and Melanie. Also, Heather and Brittany my old roommates. Kevin and I then drove to our hotel, Hotel Monaco, but it took forever to get there because a Jazz game had just finished. What a fun party!!

No comments: