skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hawaii Squared
Tomorrow morning at 6:35 a.m. Kevin and I are going to get on a flight to go to HAWAII! Well this little adventure reminded me about an earlier adventure in June...HAWAII! We are so spoiled!! I am going to get into the WHOLE story...lucky you. 
So we get to the airport and I had accidentally booked the flights backwards, opps. IT WAS THE BIGGEST MESS. I as on the phone with a million different airlines trying to get it straightened out. We finally thought that I had it worked out because we had an hour lay over before we had to catch our original connection. Unfortunately, our flight to Honolulu was in the international terminal so we had to go ouotside and ran as fast as we could and we were 5 minutes too late.
We finally got to Hawaii and we started to relax again. Kevin really wanted to try to go surfing for the first time so when he went to rent the board they asked if he wanted a rash guard. He didn't think he needed it, but his chest was rubbed raw! I had a picture of his chest on here, but I thought that might not be appropriate. He also jumped off his board and stepped on coral. I did attach the picture of the work I did on his foot. 
These are the pictures of our pool and view. Kevin loved the pool and made sand castles while Mom, Dad and I just read and sun-bathed. It was sunny most of the time, but did rain everyday. Kevin said he wanted to see the main canyon so we all got in the car and drove up there...well Kevin gets motion sick super easily. Hhahahah, he about died before we even got there and just sat there for about 2 minutes. I have a video of the sunset and in the background you can hear Kevin throw-up. So romantic!
These pictures are from Queen's bath. It is on the North shore and is this secret trail that you have to climb down. Mom has bad knees so we had to help her. Once you get to the bottom it is all lava rock. There is one place where you can see Sea turtles!! At the other spot is a big pool where it is calm enough to swim in. You should have seen Kevin jump in, he was nervous, but it is really warm and deep.
This picture and the picture of me and the kitty is from a historic bridge out in the middle of no where. You can see Kevin pose for his model shot. As we were walking off this cat walked up to us and as soon as I got close enough to pet her she jumped away. Little did she know how good of cuddles I can give, Oliver can attest to that. We went to Coconuts for dinner once and if you ask Kevin his favorite thing about the whole trip he would say the fact that he got desert at almost every meal!!! I can't wait to go back to HAWAII tomorrow!
3 comments:
We'll be seeing you soon!! It has been great weather here so far so come and join us!
Think you can fit me into your suitcase? Me and Katie, rather, since she's kinda needy still? I'm insanely jealous : )!
Tell Kevin that at least he didn't puke in public. Alan tossed his cookies on his flight home this week and managed to make quite a mess of himself.
You're right...you are spoiled!!! It looks like you had a great time - once you got there. Ha ha. I kind of have a similar story. I booked flights for Hawaii for this coming April and I just realized that I booked them both in Andrew's name. Duh! You wouldn't think it'd be that hard to fix, but I guess it's complicated. Anyway, you two look happy. I hope to hang out with you soon! Maybe festival of trees this Saturday?
Post a Comment