Sunday, November 4, 2007

san francisco





I started working at KPMG in San Francisco. The building I worked at was just off Market street and I was on the 11th floor. There was a security guard there all the time. Luckily I know that from experience because I worked until about 1:00 am once. I lived in Inner Sunset just south of Golden Gate Park. It was on the way up on the mountain and I had to climb down to the bus stop everyday. I loved the steep streets and different architecture. I took millions of pictures of the houses, but i am only including some of the streets. The trolley was even more fun than you would think. Kevin loved China town. He couldn't get over it. It was an open market day and was packed more than normal. You could see the Golden Gate bridge from my house. I loved all the Indian food, the diversity, the metro, and H&M. Kevin and I once hiked up a this unmarked trail to a find a beautiful hidden spot. There was some fog and the sun was just hitting the houses. It was gorgeous. Kevin and I also went to this one weird museum. There were tons of skeleton sculptures.


No comments: