Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mr. and Mrs. August


Looks like Kevin and I are doing a little modeling for KPMG now. This picture is on the SLC office 2008 Calendar!! The picture was taken during a Junior Achievement bowling activity. We were supposed to dress up as Pirates. I have a skull and cross bones on my back and Kevin had his pants rolled up and did have a slight resemblance of Smee. Don't we look so awkward?? And I don't even know who those other two women are...

3 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

That's hilarious!!! Too bad Kevin wasn't flexing and showing off his totally awesome muscles. Woo woo, now I can say that I officially know a pin-up girl ; ).

Sabrina said...

He he!! That's a funny picture! What does it feel like being famous??

Unknown said...

You should have told me Katie, I could have hooked you up with the pirate stuff :D