Saturday, November 10, 2007

crazy pictures from san fran

In and Out. This picture is from when Brittany and I went to San Francisco for some work. We rented a car and rocked the scene. I love In and Out and used to go there all the time. When I lived out there, Kathryn, Kelly and I used to make special trips just to get some fries...sometimes from the secret menu...

Hahhhaha, who are we?! These pictures are from the ward party. Kevin had come out to visit and we went for the food and little did we know that we would get these awesome glasses. We had to put on this skit and it was awful, we thought it was going to be soooo funny, but no one else laughed. Kevin is used to this, but it was quite a shock for me. How could we not be funny with these on?

Ah, the KPMG Christmas Party in San Francisco at the Hilton Hotel. Everything was based off wine, the prizes, the jokes, etc. Kevin and I had our own fun dancing (which we were the only ones) and playing poker with fake chips. We drank a lot of water and thought about trying the sushi (we didn't get that far). They took "prom" pictures and Kevin was wearing his new suit. Believe me, he looked incredible. We looked for a parking spot for almost an hour. We kept thinking we could find some where cheaper / closer, ha, finally we parked super far away for about $50. Ridiculous.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

$50 for parking?!?!? That is ridiculous. I'll never complain about having to pay $5 for parking in downtown again...

Rebekah saw the picture of Katie in front of the Inn n Out restaurant and she said, "Oh, that's a nice picture." It is!

Nurse Heidi said...

"Kevin is used to this..." Hee hee. You better believe it! And used to laughing 10 minutes after everyone else, and only after the joke is explained thoroughly. We love Kevin : )!